Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Welcome to Quick Notes

My name is Tracy Fuller, I'm the Managing Director of COMPIO. In April 2008, I started experimenting with sending clients and colleagues brief, intermittent prompts for approaching their work more creatively and effectively. My goal was to share simple, actionable ways to continuously increase their effectiveness.

These "Quick Notes" were well received and their distribution list grew. Recipients often sent me replies containing feedback and their own ideas. I've started this blog to accomplish two aims:
  • create a bank of past and current Quick Notes
  • provide a forum for posting how you applied the prompts, ask questions, or share your own helpful resources.
I'll post the past Quick Notes over the next few days. Once I've caught up to the current post, you'll notice that new Quick Notes only start appearing every few weeks. You're busy, I'm busy and I only create them when I run across a potent opportunity or notice a repeating theme across different clients' work. Your comments and feedback are, of course, always welcome.

I hope you enjoy these Quick Notes and find them helpful. Let me know what you think.

Here's to your continued success -

No comments:

Post a Comment